
Mike and I just celebrated our 4th anniversary this week. We took some time to reflect on what we had done since we got married and in particular this past year. This year has obviously been pretty important. We realized that since our last anniversary we had been to Disney World, New Orleans (4 times!), Mexico, Portland, and South Bend. All of this ending in the fact that we moved to NO. What a year! There has definitely been some traveling. For the moment, we are not planning any trips, but we definitely dream alot. Our next vacation will be in our new home!
We took advantage of our anniversary to try one of the fabulous restraunts that NO is so famous for. We wanted to try Commander's, but it's not open yet (for those of you who know what that is). We ended up going to Emeril's which is downtown. We had a great time and really enjoyed the very classy and discrete service that we had from our waiters. Mike is definitely enjoying all the seafood that he gets to try here and is quickly discovering the kinds of fish that he enjoys. I continue to be a completely picky eater and always struggle to eat something more exciting than the chicken dish on everyone's menus. We are looking forward to the next restraunt that we will get to try...we just need another special occasion!
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Happy Anniversary!
Posted by Angela at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Angela,
Hi, it's Amy's mom. You two look incredible! I have seen pictures (and of course in person) of you guys that Amy has shown me, and I have never seen you more relaxed and just how beautiful a couple you both are.I am so glad God led you down there.Your house is so great, and I am jealous about the eggroll making. That has always sounded fun to do. And the cat totally looks stressed out! You are right, I am sure it is the cat's house. I am sure you have heard about the kids having trouble with Jacob and the bloodwork he has had done.I know he is special to Jeremy, since Jake was his first dependent. I will continue praying for your good health and happiness.And you look so cute with the baby!
Post a Comment