
(click for more pictures)
So, for the first time in history the Saints made it to a playoff game just one away from the superbowl. Let me tell you, hopes were very high in this city. Our priest at mass prayed for the Saints in his intentions and as a special prayer at the end of mass...so you know everyone had Saints fever! So Mike and I hosted a small gathering of friends (whom you can see in the pictures) for this great event. And I can honostly say that we enjoyed the first half of the game. After that....well, probably not as much. If you haven't heard anything about the superbowl, let me be the one to break it to you. It will be the Chicago Bears, not the New Orleans Saints who will be representing. Of course, this is probably good news for many of you Northerners up there who have been long fans of the Bears. Of course now you have the Colts to worry about....
But we did all manage to have a great time watching the two games that day and I think that I am a convert to Professional Football. I like it alot better than College football. Don't get me wrong, we'll always root for ND here, but I really enjoy having a professional team in my town to root for too!
So are fingers are crossed for next year. Maybe the Saints will make it all the way then!
Love, Mike and Ang
Sunday, January 28, 2007
O when the Saints...go marching in....
Posted by Angela at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment