Hello Everyone,
Well life is pretty much back to normal around here. I had surgery about 3 weeks ago and we've both been recovering from that :) But therefore there have been no new updates from our life...I've spent much of that time glued to my couch and I'm just happy not to be there anymore. Mike has been busily working away on a fire damaged home of some friends of people we know down here. It sounds like they are making good progress there.
We've had a little drama around here the last couple of days because we made the big decision ( :) ) to keep our tree in our backyard and just get it trimmed. Both are expensive decisions, but the termites down here have made it a necessity. Apparently our tree has a death sentence, but with treatment and trimming we should be able to keep it for a good 10 more years. I have some fun pictures of the tree trimmers that I will post when I get them on the computer. It's been a pretty amazing thing to watch...they have to go really high and drop pieces of lumber within inches of the house and other plants. We've been really impressed with them and the tree looks so much better already.
![]() |
| Tree trimming May 2007 |
May will be an exciting month for us because my brother is in town for a few days and then many Coney's will be in town for a wedding. We're excited to get to see all of those people. And the Reinhardt's will be moving 2 doors down on Memorial Day. That will increase our life activity!
We're planning on coming to South Bend around the 20th of June. Mike will be around part of that time (he's off with friends) and I will be around the whole time. I decided to come with him this time because last time I realized how many people I would be able to see then. Sadly air fare has really gone up! It's very prohibiting to visit :( But we miss everyone and want to see people. So look us up when we're in town if you will be there!
Okay, well that's all for now. Obviously nothing earth shattering is happening in our lives, but that's okay. If the earth shattered all the time then I would wonder what we were doing wrong! :)
We miss you all and love you!
Mike and Angela


0 comments:
Post a Comment